Our opportunities are located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
The following Learnership opportunities are also available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following trades:
- Plater Welders X2
- Fitters x4
- Electrical x2
- South African citizen
- N2 in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National driver’s License.
Your application should include the following:
- Brief statement explaining why you have chosen your particular career
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
- Only online applications will be considered, please follow the below steps to apply.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Visit LINK BELOW TO APPRENTICESHIP
- Select Careers
- Graduates & Students
- Select ‘Africa’ as location
- View advert and apply
Closing date: 20 February 2019