Electrician: Light Current – Mamatwan – Global Grade 08
- Carry out auto-electrical repairs and maintenance on Earthmoving Equipment in workshops or on customer sites.
- Remove and install auto electrical components.
- Ensure safe work practice.
- Maintain professional image when representing Barloworld Equipment on customer site.
- Quickly and efficiently deal with all customer auto electrical breakdowns.
- Compile accurate customer service reports.
- Effective self-management and performance ownership.
- Control Contamination.
- Control own admin (labour booking, service reports, part returns, expenses etc).
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Auto Electrician qualification (Trade Certificate) and be computer Literate.
- Must be able to work on CAT Machines.
- Strong Technical Background.
- Must be able to perform under pressure.
- Able to work shift/ irregular hours.
- Must have a valid code 8 driver’s license.
- Able to work independently.