- Quickly and efficiently diagnose machine systems and carry out repairs, services and maintenance on Earthmoving Equipment on customer sites or at Barloworld Equipment site.
- Compile accurate customer machine analysis and reports including Machine Inspection Reports (MIR’s) and Technical Analysis Reports (TA’s).
- Maintain professional image when representing Barloworld Equipment.
- Ensure safe work practice.
- Control Contamination.
- Control own admin (labour booking, service reports, part returns, expenses etc.).
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Assist artisan with planned services and maintenance on earthmoving equipment and components to supplier standards and customer requirements.
- Grade twelve.
- Driver’s License – code Ten.
- Three years relevant mechanical experience.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicable Product knowledge in PM, Components and machine systems
- Basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Some Computer Literacy knowledge.