The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs is offering Internship Programme, not exceeding 12 months, to unemployed graduates.
COGTA is offering internship opportunities for South African citizens between the ages 18-35 who has a 3-4 year diploma/National Diploma or Degree in the following fields:
• Corporate Communications
• Supply Chain Management
• Human Resource Management
• Information and Communication Technology
• Facilities Management
• Finance and Accounting
• Governance and Risk
• Office Management
• Security Risk Management
• Disaster Risk Management and Fire & Rescue Operations
• Municipal/Government Finance and Auditing
• Municipal Integrated Development Planning
• Municipal/Public Management and Governance
• Public Policy/Policy and Development Studies
• Public/Municipal Finance and Accounting
• Town and Regional Infrastructure Planning/Construction Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be sent via e-mail to ETD.CoGTA@gauteng.gov.za.
Subject line must read APPLICATION FOR COGTA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME, INDICATING THE RELEVANT STUDY FIELD FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
Applications must be directed to the Director: Human Capital Management, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, motivation letter and certified copies of qualifications.
Applications must be submitted separately if applying for more than one internship opportunity. Enquiries: Ms. Nokuthula Khanyile on Nokuthula.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13 December 2019.