Data Capturer Clerk (permanent position)
The successful incumbent will be responsible for data capturing in the company’s buying department.
Compulsory must-haves in order to be considered
* Fast and accurate typing skills of both Alpha and Numeric Data (Minimum 40 words per minute).
* Computer literate.
* Capturing quotations.
* Capture order information.
* Ability to meet deadlines in a pressurised and fast paced environment.
* Mathematical skills.
* Strong people and relationship skills.
* Good verbal / communication skills.
* Organised and decisive.
45 hours a week from Monday to Friday 07h30 – 17h00, 30 minutes for lunch.
The employee will be required to work alternate weekends and/or further additional overtime to fulfil work requirements and objectives of the job. Any overtime worked will be remunerated accordingly.
Reporting to: Head Buyer.