The Department of Defence seeks a Cleaner, as listed in DPSA Circular 45 of 2017, Annexure D.
Department of Defence Vacancy: Cleaner
The advertisement(s) contained herein is/are meant for the attention/perusal of all interested job seekers, whether they are serving employees/officials of the DOD/Public Service, unemployed persons or persons employed outside the Public Service.
Persons not employed by the DOD/Public Service are encouraged to apply for the vacancies advertised in this circular.
CLEANER (7 POSTS), REF: DODHQ/10/17/02
SALARY: R90 234 per annum (Level 2)
CENTER: DOD HQ Unit, Pretoria
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of Grade 10 or ABET Level 1-4
- Previous experience as a cleaner (advantageous)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal) in English
- Must be physically fit and healthy to perform the duties
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department), which must be originally signed and dated by the applicant and which must be accompanied by a detailed CV (with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge & experience) and clear certified copies of original educational qualification certificates, ID document and Driver’s license (where applicable).
Applications may be POSTED to: Department of Defence, DOD Headquarters Unit, Private Bag X161, Pretoria 0001
Applications may be HAND-DELIVERED to: Armscor Building, Corner of Nossob and Boeing Streets, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria.
Closing date: 1 December 2017