SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER
REF NO: 2019/146 (24 Months Contract)
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent with extensive knowledge and experience of South African sign Language interpretation. Sign Language Interpretation Certificate.
- Understanding of procurement legislation, government processes and procedures is essential.
- Knowledge of computer programmes: MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: PROPERTY PAYMENTS
REF NO: 2019/147 (X1 POST)
- A three year tertiary qualification in Accounting or equivalent qualification preferably in Property Finance Administration, Knowledge of PFMA and other property-related legislation,
- Appropriate experience in property industry,
- Good written, analytic and financial skills,
- communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team is necessary
CLEANER: FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
REF NO: 2019/149 (X10 POSTS)
- Grade 10 or Standard 8, ABET level 3 or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in Cleaning.
- Good interpersonal skills, basic communication and literacy.
- Ability to perform cleaning routine tasks.
- Knowledge of usage of cleaning material and equipment will be an added advantage
Opportunity Closing Date:
The Department of Public Works has vacancy opportunities in sign language interpreter and entry level ABET post.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted on Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
CLOSING DATE : 21 June 2019 at 16h00
NOTE : An indication by candidates in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications. If no suitable candidates from the unrepresented groups can be recruited, candidates from the represented groups will be considered. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on a signed Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, recently certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications (Matric and Tertiary Qualifications), valid driver’s licence (where necessary) and Identification Document.
Applications not complying with the above will be disqualified. Should you not have heard from us within the next months, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Note: It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that foreign and other qualifications are evaluated by SAQA. Recognition of prior learning will only be considered on submission of proof by candidates.
Kindly note that appointment will be subject to verification of qualifications and a security clearance.
Faxed, e-mailed or late applications will NOT be accepted. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
ERRATUM: Kindly note that the position of Works Manager: Building (Facilities Management Services) Ref No: 2019/129 (Kimberly Regional Office), with the closing date 14 June 2019 published in Public Service Vacancy Circular 19 of 2019 dated 31 May 2019 has been advertised with incorrect title, the correct title is Control Works Manager: Building and the post of Assistant Director: Key Accounts Management (PBA) Ref no: 2019/131 (Mthatha Regional Office), with the closing date 14 June 2019 published in Public Service Vacancy Circular 19 of 2019 dated 31 May 2019 has been withdrawn.
Opportunity Closing Date:
Friday, June 21, 2019
Opportunity is closing in 9 days
Opportunities Offered By :