Digital Data Intern
He/she will work closely with digital teams to keep records of data to track the performance of digital activities against agreed objectives and targets.
He/she will assist with developing and managing common definitions, dashboards and reporting forms and sharing information between teams and departments.
He/she will be very involved in providing data for and assisting coordinators with data analysis for reporting.
- Degree or diploma in communications, marketing or data sciences – must include some training on social media
- Experience and/or training using analytics platforms to monitor, identify trends, etc.
- Experience of basic data analysis and reporting desirable
- Experience balancing short-term and long-term responsibilities and working quickly when necessary, and working in high-pressure and/or breaking-news situations
How to Apply
- 12-month internship
- Based in Johannesburg
- Monthly stipend paid
- Proof of valid RSA ID needed
- Starting date: 1 November 2019
Please submit your CV and Cover letter here by 18 October 2019.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.