Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Valid code C1 Driver’s licence with PrDP
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Relevant experience
- Drive mobile unit and transport outreach team to service points
- Clean the mobile unit and toilets
- Ensure that the mobile unit is kept in a good working condition
- Perform reception and clerical duties on the mobile unit
- Implement, monitor and maintain filing system
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.