Location: Leeuwpan, Mpumalanga
Vacancy for: Skills Development Act 18.2 – Youth Engineering Learnership
POWERING POSSIBILITY Vacancy Number: Four (4) 18.2 -Training Opportunities
- Electrician [x1]
- Diesel Mechanic [x1]
- Fitter [x1]
- Boilermaker [x1]
Exxaro Coal Mpumalanga offers a development opportunity to persons interested in growing their careers within Engineering.
The Learnership consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical / workplace experience.
REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO EC-LSE18 / 01 ON ALL APPLICATIONS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Grade 12 / Standard 10 with an E symbol or 40% and higher pass in English and Mathematics.
- NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol or 40% or higher.
- Applicants who passed Grade 12 / Standard 10 at a Technical High School – with Subject Trade Theory, English, Mathematics, Science and Technical Drawing – all subjects must be an E (40%) symbol or higher equal to N2 requirements) – may also submit their application for consideration.
Added to the above mentioned the applicant must be in possession of the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Trades: Minimum N2 qualification with all four subjects. The relevant Trade Theory is compulsory for Mechanical Trades. Plater / Welders must have Structural Drawings as a subject.
- Electrical Trade: Minimum N3 qualification or NCV 4 with all subjects on E symbol 40% or higher
POSITION OUTPUTS: The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
- Personal performance in accordance with training programme
- Committing to the Company Rules and Regulations
CONDITIONS: Must be successful in:
- Selection Process Competency evaluation Interviews
- Must be in possession of a Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Reside in the 50km radius of Leeuwpan (Proof of Residence required)
- A valid Driver’s license will serve as an advantage
How To Apply
Applicants must submit a CV to one of the following areas by no later than 2018 / 11 / 16: Leeuwpan Training Main Gate CV Box or email to Zanele.Radebe@exxaro.com
Preference will be given to applicants as per Exxaro Employment Equity Plan
Note! Successfully completing all the above conditions does not secure your acceptance automatically.