Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R115 572 – R158 544 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Relevant experience
- Sweep and clean gutters, streets and sidewalks
- Exposure of services
- Perform manual labour duties associated with earth moving equipment
- Offload clean and store equipment and tools
- Installation of kerbs
- Lay and construct storm water systems
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.