Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary:R115 572 – R158 544 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 8
- Relevant Experience
- Assist in construction, repair, renovate and install structures as required within the area of accountability
- Ensure that all safety standards are adhered to all times as per regulatory requirements
- Maintain equipment by tightening, cleaning or replacing fittings, parts or other components according to set guidelines and procedures
- Make sure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements
- Ensure that all work is done to prevent financial losses
- Apply customer service orientation principles
- Adhere to sound people management principles in area of responsibility
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.