MAINTENANCE LEARNERSHIP – KLIPSPRUIT (SAEC) INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
Job no: 783420
Work type: Apprentice / Trainee
Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians, Auto Electricians, Diesel Mechanics and Boilermakers.
- Serious contenders will have a minimum N2 Technical Certificate (internal candidates) with 4 subjects (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Trade Theory and Trade related subject) / Grade 12 with Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Science minimum 40% coupled with N2 Trade Theory and Trade related subject;
- Valid driver’s license is a requirement for appointment when qualifying as an Artisan;
- Preference will be given to employees with a minimum of 1 or more years relevant maintenance or mining experience at Klipspruit Colliery;
- Knowledge of relevant tools and machine operating skills is essential;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behaviour conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion on theoretical and practical learning.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time