Are you a grade 12 student looking to further your studies next year? Do you believe that a better future is achievable but don’t have means to finance your studies? Apply for a Nedbank bursary and join a vision-led, values-driven organization that is building Africa’s most admired bank.
UNLOCK YOUR FUTURE 2019
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African
public university or university of technology.
Bursaries are awarded to address scare skill requirements in the financial sector as well as for South Africa.
Criteria for selection:
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applicants must have a proven financial need.
- Past academic results including future potential:
▸ A minimum academic average of 65% in the year
that you are applying, ie grade 12 or university level.
▸ A minimum academic average of 65% for the subjects you plan to study at university.
▸ Applicants studying Mathematics Literacy will not be considered.
Successful admission approval to a South African public university or university of technology for an undergraduate qualification.
Documents required for application:
- Valid South African Identity Document
- Most recent academic transcript
- Documents required for shortlisted applicants:
- Proof of income of parents/guardians, ie payslips
- Social Grant advices
- Affidavit in the case of unemployment
- Income and expenditure statement of parents/guardians
- Death certificate of parent(s), if applicable
- Divorce certificate of parent(s), if applicable
The application process:
Bursary applications are screened against the Nedbank External Bursary selection criteria, and bursaries are awarded at The Nedbank Education Trust’s sole discretion.
- The Nedbank Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
- Funding is applicable for the 2020 academic year only.
- Bursaries are given at the sole discretion of Nedbank Education Trust. Any decision to award a bursary will be final and Nedbank will not enter into further communication with applicants who were not successful.
- All applications must reach the Bursary office by 31 August 2019 and no late applications will be considered.
- If you have not heard from us by the end of the year, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The bursary is applicable only for undergraduate studies at a South African Public University or University of Technology.
- Applicants will be considered according to academic performance and financial need as determined by a financial needs test.
- Application forms that are not signed, incomplete or incorrect will not be considered.
At Nedbank we believe in using our financial expertise to do good by assisting bright young leaders to pursue their academic dreams.
Closing Date: Saturday, August 31, 2019
Get More details at: https://www.aftermatric.co.za/nedbank-bursary-scholarships-2/#ixzz5ssVeCpEB
Follow us: @AdamTMalapa on Twitter