Closing Date: Wednesday 01 June, 2016
- Increase sales by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management and correct pricing of products.
- Stock loss is minimised through compliance with security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Drive a low cost business according to company standards.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of team – training, coaching and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Grade 12
- Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation.
- Management abilities – : Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making, Analysing.
If you meet the requirements for the above position, please submit a 3 page CV by clicking the “submit your application” option below or fax your CV application to: 086 750 1884 and please quote the store you’re applying for as a reference.
If you are already a PEP Dynamo please attach a signed internal application form with your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.