Position: Principal Administration Officer: Administration
Department: Health and Social Development
Division: Support Services
Salary: R385 524.00 – R528 900.00 Plus Benefits
- Co-ordination of the administrative, financial and human resource support service activities to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the division support services in the short medium
- Ensure implementation of all relevant policies and procedures within the support service division
- Ensure the smooth and effective running of the division support services
- Manage the administrative section of the area of jurisdiction
- Prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate association risk
- Ensure expenditure does not exceed budgetary limits
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available on the relevant vote number
- Ensure financial accountability
- Draft, collate and maintain various report and registers
- Improve productivity and customer relations with external and internal role-players
- Assets Management
- Supervision of staff
· National Diploma in Public Administration (NQF 6) or Equivalent.
· 5 years Administrative experience in a similar environment.
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Principal Administration Officer (Administration)|Clerks
: Support Services (HESD) Division
How to Apply