Rio Tinto is giving those interested in pursuing a career as an Electrician, Instrumentation or Fitter an opportunity.
Rio Tinto is an international pioneers in mining and metals and produce materials essential to human progress. Rio Tinto is a leading global mining group that focuses on finding, mining and processing the Earth’s mineral resources. They are one of the world’s largest metals and mining corporations.
The location of the Learnership is in Richard’s Bay.
A Learnership opportunity at Rio Tinto has opened up for people interested in the following disciplines:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a N2 in the following subjects:
- Engineering Science
- two related trade and theory subjects
- National driver’s license
Your application should include:
- Brief statement where you explain why you have chose your particular career
- Certified copy of certificate
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of driver’s license
Only online applications will be considered.
How to Apply
Opportunity Closing Date: February 28, 2020