The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience.
Road Accident Fund Internship Programme 2019
All applicants must be South African citizens between the ages of 18-35 years who are unemployed graduates and have never participated in an Internship programme.
Applications are invited on the following Internship opportunities:
- Internship Law Enforcement
- Internship Road Safety
- Internship Road Crash Investigation
- Internship Training and Development (Norms and Standards)
- Internship Training Provisioning
- Internship Strategy
- Internship Internal Audit
- Internship Secretariat
- Internship Company Secretary
- Internship Human Capital
- Internship Supply Chain Management(SCM)
How To Apply
Successful candidates will be expected to sign an Internship Agreement and they will receive a monthly stipend which will be determined in accordance with the level of qualification.
Applications must be accompanied by a cover letter quoting the relevant reference number, a Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of the Identity Document, Senior Certificate and qualification, including academic transcript. A separate application form must be submitted for each study field of interest. It remains the responsibility of the applicant to have international qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applications should be forwarded to the Road Traffic Management Corporation through thewebsite on the following link: http://www.rtmc.co.za/index.php/careers , Applicants are encouraged to use thisplatform to apply for the internship programme.
Alternatively,Human Capital, PO Box 147, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Eco-OriginOffice Park, Block F, 349 Witch-Hazel Street, Highveld Ext 79, Centurion.