Sasol, the energy and chemical company, has opened applications for its bursary programme for 2021. To date Sasol has various programmes that enable the development of scholars and graduates.
Sasol Bursary Programme
The Sasol Bursary programme comprises a comprehensive package that covers both financial as well as developmental support throughout the study period. Bursaries awarded are for full-time university studies in engineering and science. Upon successful completion of the study period, students may be employed within the Sasol Group through our Graduate Development Programme. The Sasol Bursary Programme comprises:
- Undergraduate Bursaries – For candidates wishing to pursue Bachelor degrees in Engineering or Science, this level includes honours degrees in our context.
- University of Technology Bursaries – For candidates wishing to pursue diplomas or B Eng. Tech degrees at a University of Technology.
- Postgraduate Bursaries – For candidates either who are completing or have completed degrees, wishing to pursue a Master’s or Doctorate study in Science or Engineering.Sasol Foundation Bursary Programme
The Sasol Foundation offers all-inclusive bursaries to talented individuals who are planning to study full-time towards an undergraduate or postgraduate Degree or Diploma to pursue STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and non-STEM careers. The bursary will be extended to students wishing to study towards health and social sciences professions, amongst others.
The bursary covers the following:
- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees.
- An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a single room at a university residence.
- An amount for meals based on three meals per day, as determined by the university.
- An amount of approximately R12,000 per annum, towards books and pocket money.
If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the Sasol programmes for South African youth are ready to change your life.
Please Note: Applications for Sasol South African bursaries are currently open and will close on 30 April 2020 for the 2021 academic year.