Sephaku Cement, a new entrant to the Cement Industry, is committed to creating an inspiring environment that offers opportunities of growth to all employees. We are searching for talented individuals who have the drive and passion to deliver desired results to join our team at Head Office.
- Must have extensive experienced in ERP systems (preferable on SAP)
- CRM experience will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal, and written and planning skills essential
- Must be able to work accurately in a pressurized environment
- Display ability to work with large volumes of detail oriented tasks.
- Matric with 2-3 years relevant experience, OR
- Relevant Tertiary Commercial education preferred
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide call centre services to our chosen customer base and ensure customer satisfaction with every phone, email, electronic, or personal interaction.
- To ensure all telephone, email or other modes of communication from our customer base is efficiently and effectively dealt with.
- To ensure error free order capturing, appointment making, scheduling and that promising is within company tolerance.
- Highest standard of quality is maintained throughout the customer experience.
- Accurately capture all customer requirements on relevant ERP systems
- Ensure follow-ups and follow-through on all orders
- To be eloquent and professional in all telephone interactions i.e Orders, questions or inquiries
- Be abreast with product offerings and technical specifications
- Attend all training and ensure department/company compliance
- Identify and escalate priority matters
Correspondence will be conducted with shortlisted candidates only.
Sephaku Cement is an employer of equal opportunity and supports the philosophy of regional demographic representivity