Closing Date: 18 March 2016
System Support and System Development Learnership (Ref No: YDP 16/03/18)
- North West Province [x50]
- Eastern Cape Province [x50]
- Mpumalanga Province [x50]
The State Information Technology Agency is pleased to announce its System Development and System Support Learnerships, in partnership with the above mentioned Provincial Governments, targeting unemployed youth.
Applications are invited from unemployed youth residing in the above Provinces, who meet the minimum requirements, and are keen to pursue a career in Information and Communications Technology.
In order to apply you must be –
- A South African citizen.
- Presently unemployed.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Be in possession of a valid matric certificate at a minimum
- Computer literacy certificate will be an added advantage
- Living in one of the above three provinces and wish to participate in the Learnership in thatProvince.
Applications WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED where you have –
- A post matric qualification (Diploma/Degree).
- Previously participated in any other IT learnership programme.
- A stipend of R3000,00 per month will be paid to Learners.
- The Learnership Programme is offered over a period of 12 months which comprises of 6 months theoretical training and 6 months practical training.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants must apply in writing specifying the relevant programme i.e. System Support and System Development Learnership with reference number: (Ref No: YDP 16/03/18).
Applications must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of matric certificate and South African identity document.
- Applications from individual with disabilities are encouraged.
- Candidates who do not hear from us within a month of the closing date must regard their application as being unsuccessful.
- Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
- Acceptance onto the programme is subject to signing a learnership contract, assessments as may be necessary, verification of qualifications, credential verification and security vetting.
Applications can be forwarded using either of the following methods:
By Hand: (Gauteng)
SITA Erasmuskloof Level 3N459 Tsitsa Street Erasmuskloof Pretoria
By Hand: (EC – Port Elizabeth)SITA Port ElizabethIvor Ben Close William Moffit Street Fairview
By Hand: (EC – East London)SITA East LondonBlock G, Ocean Terrace Moore Street, Quigney East London
By Hand: (MP – Middelburg)SITA Middelburg133 Cowen Ntuli Street Middelburg
By Hand: (MP – Nelspruit)SITA NelspruitBateleur Building 16 Nel Street Nelspruit
By Hand: (NW – Potchefstroom)SITA PotchefstroomWilge Park 17 Piet Uys Street Potchefstroom
By Hand: (NW – Rustenburg)SITA RustenburgForum Building 19 Steen Street Rustenburg
By Hand: (NW – Mafikeng)SITA Mafikeng1st Floor Commissioner Place Cnr Carrington & Victoria Road Mafikeng
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries, contact Koos Kuhn on (012) 482 2407.