Job no: 783363
Work type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
IFALETHU COLLIERY (SAEC) – INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
The purpose of this role is to safely execute maintenance work according to prescribed standards.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science / N3 Technical Certificate together with a relevant Instrumentation Trade Test with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Instrumentation field;
- Experience in the following is essential – PLC and SCADA, variable speed drives, control net, device net, ethernet and profibus networks; WiFi communication systems; Aquila drill control systems and two-way radio communication systems;
- Knowledge in Field instruments, Aquila drill control systems, Dragline Instrumentation and DC drives, Temperature and pressure measurement is essential;
- Knowledge of 1SAP is an added advantage;
- Valid Code 08 driver’s license is essential.
- Tag damaged rotables;
- Ensure optimal asset life through application of good maintenance practices;
- Execute all maintenance work in a safe manner;
- Identify and report stoppages or work requirements;
- Complete Artisan Daily Report;
- Receive materials and transport resources to the workplace;
- Perform lockouts and make the work area safe;
- Update production on progress;
- Test and commission equipment prior to handover;
- Route Completed Work Orders to the Supervisor.