The Department of Labour is recruiting UIF beneficiaries for an apprenticeship opportunity. Applicants must be unemployed.
Are you currently unemployed? Have you contributed to the UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE FUND(UIF) in your previous employment?
- Fitting and Turning (including Machining)
- Instrumentation Mechanic
- Plater/Boiler Maker
- Motor & Diesel Mechanic
- Automotive Electrician
- Panel Beating
- Spray Painting
- A full grade 12 qualification with English, Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy), Physuical/Engineering Science,relevant trade theory and an additional relevant technical subject – all passes.
- A full N2-N6 Certificate (Mathematics, Engineering Science, relevant Trade Theory and an additional relevant technical subject (evidence of English on at least grade 12) – all passes minimum 50%
- A full NVC Level 3 or a Technical Learnership NQF level 3 with related technical subjects.
Applicants must be unemployed.
Applicants must submit:
- A completed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a contactable number.
- Certificate copy of all qualifications and RSA ID
- Proof of previous employment
Opportunity Closing Date: