Transnet invites suitably qualified candidates to apply to be a Call Centre Learner and gain on the job training/exposure.
Position Purpose :
- To be trained and skilled to act as a key channel of communication for Transnet Port Terminals Customers and Stakeholders.
- Ensure that all telephone calls, e-mails and online queries are timeously and effectively dealt with.
- Escalate irresolvable queries to the supervisor and relevant business units as required by Customer Service Centre query escalation procedures.
- Class attendance and portfolio completion.
Position outputs :
Actively participate in all training programmes related to:
- Completing the Learnership Programme inclusive of Portfolio of Evidence.
- Maximize customer service.
- Manage customer relations.
- Promote Transnet Port Terminals services and brand.
- Support customer service initiatives, manage customer information flow.
- Recommend customer service process improvements.
Qualifications & Experience :
How to Apply
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Operating Division : TPT POD Corporate H/O
Position Title : Learner Call Centre
Employee Group : Trainee
Department : Human Resources
Location : Durban
Reporting To : Port Term Mng Training Manager
Grade Level : ADVISE
Reference Number : 20003041