The North West Provincial Government’s Department of Community Safety & Transport Management invites applications for Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme, which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Skills. The department’s intention is to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Successful learners will receive a stipend of R2,800 per month
Reference Number: 01/2017
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document, Age must be between 18-35 years
- Valid Driver’s License Code B,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality,
- Copy of both parents pay slips or parent/s affidavit in case of unemployed parents/ guardians, in case of deceased parent/s submit copy of death certificate/s
- Appointment of unemployed Youth will be biased towards the Villages, Townships and Small Dorpies(VTSD)
How to apply
Closing Date is 19 December 2016 at 15h30
Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83 (download here), a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
● All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
● NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8247/8254/8247/8263All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building,Albert Luthuli Drive, Mafikeng