Warehouse Learnership, Coca-Cola Beverages South Afric
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees.
This Certificate provides learners with grounding in all areas of Distribution.
This may enable them not only to increase their productivity within the Wholesale and Retail Sector but also to apply their learning in various other business environments.
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
• Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
• Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
• Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
• Maintaining stock balances
• Safe delivery of stock to customers
• Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods
• Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery
• The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
• Picking of stock
• The financial impact of stock on the business
• Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages
• Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
• The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
• Stock take procedures
• The wholesale & retail business environment
• Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace
• Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations
• Maintaining of Internal and external housekeeping standards
• Maintaining of Customer service and satisfaction levels
Skills, Experience & Education
- Diploma: Logistics Management an added advantage
- No Experience required
How to Apply
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa is committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.